Come join the Audubon State Park team as a gift shop supervisor in a historic museum built by the Civilian Conservation Corps in 1938. The park is seeking qualified applicants to oversee the complete operations of the museum gift shop and museum admissions desk. Applicants should have strong inventory skills, excellent customer service skills, retail purchasing experience, and a talent for marketing gift shop items. Previous supervisory experience and experience in a point-of-sale (POS) system would also be beneficial for this position.
- Supervises gift shop employees
- Responsible for purchasing items for resale
- Completes inventory as required and submits the reports to the park business office
- Responsible for the daily collection of gift shop records, cash, and credit cards
- Responsible for receiving and pricing merchandise
- Works with vendors for the selection of products for resale
- Other duties as assigned or needed
Closing Date: October 30, 2022 (8:00 p.m. EDT)
To apply, go to personnel.ky.gov and search for Job # 22-08954.