Come join the Audubon State Park team as a Maintenance Superintendent, providing expertise in the upkeep of the park and all its amenities. Leading the maintenance team as a fluent communicator, duties would include training others and being the vital link of information on the necessities of the park, so it can operate efficiently.
Working for Kentucky State Parks provides a great opportunity to advance your career and skill set, with on the job training, new course certifications, flexible schedule, and a great benefit package.
- Plans, trains, and supervises Maintenance Personnel
- Performs general maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Inventory, purchasing, and budget reporting
- Analytical thinking
- Time management
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication skills
- General skill set in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and grounds
Benefits for Full-Time employees:
- Health and life insurance
- Wellness incentives program
- Retirement plan
- Vacation and sick leave plus holiday pay
- Lots of employee discounts
- Complimentary State Park visits for you and your family across the Commonwealth
- $14.66 – $21.73 Hourly
Closing Date: December 12, 2022 (8:00 p.m. EDT). To apply, go to personnel.ky.gov and search for Job # 22-10009.